Thursday 23 April 2015

"It ' s magical to find love at 61 "- Beyonce 's mum says (See new wedding photos)

Beyonce's mum has opened up to People
Magazine on her magical wedding ..Tina and
Richard, 68, have known each other for three
decades, but only just rekindled their
connection a year and a half ago: Within four
months, she says, she knew

"this is somebody that I could
really spend the rest of my life
with."To walk down the aisle
and see all my friends and
family and to see my
handsome man standin' there,
and to know that at 61 you
can still find love and have a
magical day like that … it was
really beautiful,"


"There was a time when I
doubted if I would find love
again,But I was determined to
be happy.It was important to
me to have a wedding and
walk in white, because
sometimes we feel that at a
certain age you should act a
certain way," she says. "You
can find love at any age. You
just have to go for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment